Thursday, December 31, 2009

Day trip to the mountains

The day after Christmas, we headed up to Idyllwild for a family outing.

We ate lunch at the Red Kettle Cafe...the service was great...our waitress was joking around with us and playing with our kids. There's just something different there...life is simple...and the fresh mountain air is wonderful!

After lunch we went to the little coffee shop for some hot chocolate and chai tea.

Then Michael ran around with the kids to burn off some of their energy.


We had lots of fun!

Now we're just hoping they get snow in the near future so we can take the kids sledding up there!

I promise that I was with my family on Christmas day and on this trip to Idyllwild. I know that I am rarely in the pictures...I'm just the one always behind the camera!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steph,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Idyllwild to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete