Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Monday!

I realized this weekend that I almost never take pictures of my kids while they are sleeping cause I don't want to risk waking them up...but I just couldn't resist when I saw my cute little man all tuckered out during his nap yesterday.

On Saturday afternoon we took Audrey to get her hair cut...it REALLY needed it! I think she felt like a big girl in her chair. She got a balloon when we left, which made it all worth it!Me and the kiddos at Ms. Nancy's...I know St. Patrick's Day was a couple of weeks ago, but I forgot to post these, and they're just too cute not to share. Here are Audrey and Hayden with they're cool shades.
And Wylie "chillin" with Ms. Nancy

1 comment:

  1. The Sideways hat looks too natural. Future Raiders fan in training. Keep sharp objects away.

    ReplyDelete