Friday, August 7, 2009

Addie


I came across these pictures the other day while going through old boxes...and I just had to share.
These were taken the day we got our new dog, Addie. I had just finished my freshman year at PLNU and Sara (see first pic) and I had just returned from a missions trip to Africa. Anyway, I was home for the summer and had the idea to get my dad a new puppy for father's day. So my mom, Sara and I headed to the breader's house and picked out this adorable little ball of fluff.
The next morning my dad came home from the fire station and SURPRISE...he had a new puppy! As you can tell in the picture, it didn't take him too long to fall in love with her.
Little did I know, she would replace me as his favorite "daughter"...just kidding...i hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment