Friday, August 21, 2009

Baby Karleigh

Yesterday afternoon I took the kids over to our friends Zach and Kristi's house. They just had a precious little girl last week, and we just couldn't keep ourselves away any longer! Michael and I were able to go see them in the hospital (sans kids) so Audrey has been DYING to see baby Karleigh!
Once we got there, I put Wylie down for a nap in Karleigh's crib (hopefully he didn't feel too emasculated by the pink bedding...which was actually Audrey's bedding when she was a baby, handmade with love by Nana Kerry :) Then Audrey and I were able to give Kristi a break from baby duty to get some work done...and we had so much fun lovin' on this little lady! Audrey was definitely being a baby-hog in the beginning but then she finally let me have a turn.
Its hard to believe that just a year ago, Wylie was so tiny like this! Why does the first year have to fly by SO fast!?! I think holding her probably took care of any "baby itch" that I may be having...especially after hearing about all of the long sleepless nights...UGH, I DON'T MISS THOSE! Good luck, you guys!!

Oh, and here's the little print that I made last week for Karleigh's nursery

1 comment:

  1. I love the print Audrey is holding! Adorable! :o)
    Miss you steph!

    ReplyDelete