Friday, November 20, 2009

I know its been forever since I last posted...and I don't have a ton of time right now...but I thought I'd just throw a few of our recent pictures up on the blog...just for kicks!
Last weekend we went to Sea World with our friends Sarah and Troy Sherman, along with their cute daughter Lucy. I only took a few pictures (and only of our family), so here they are:
(Sarah took a lot more pictures than I did...and if she'd ever update her blog ;) then I could take some and post them on here) (hint hint, Sarah...as if being pregnant is a good excuse) haha
Here's our newly updated picture by the tide pools...its our little tradition
Here's a pic from a recent play-date with Kierstyn and Bailey. As you can see, Wylie was a lady's man that day. Don't really know where his shirt went...hmm...
More pics of my sassy little stinker
It'll be a while till I post again cause we're flying to New Mexico tomorrow. We're looking forward to spending the week with my parents, brother, cousins, aunt, uncle, and papa...and celebrating thanksgiving as well as my brother and dad's birthdays.
On a sad note, it'll be a little different this trip because my parents just recently had to put down their dog (and companion) Addie, due to her very aggressive cancer :(
We'll miss you, Addie! She was a wonderful dog, and definitely part of the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment