Monday, November 2, 2009

"Trick or Treat"

Have you ever seen a more adorable fairy princess?
I know I haven't!
Or a cuter, chunkier little clown?! Look at how his hat scrunched down his little ears...haha! I just want to eat his little cheeks!
Audrey was TOTALLY in her element dressed as a fairy princess! She twirled her hair, curtsied, and cast magical spells with her magic wand. I'm sure she'd wear this costume every day if I'd let her!
Wylie, on the other hand, screamed when he was put into his costume. Michael said he'd cry too if someone put him in this ridiculous get-up! I think he looked like a little doll though!...even if he wouldn't leave his hat on.
We went to Miss Nancy's for a little halloween get-together with her other preschoolers and their families. It was so fun to see all the cute little costumes!
Audrey's "boyfriend" Hayden dressed as Darth Vadar. We went trick-or-treating with him and his parents later that night around our neighborhood.
My Sullivan Sweeties :)

1 comment:

  1. awwww they both look ADORABLE!!!! and you are right..Audrey does fit that outfit perfect!

    ReplyDelete