Monday, June 14, 2010

3 months later...

BEWARE...this post has a lot of pictures...in fact, there are 3 months worth. I have been told by many of you that I need to get my butt in gear (sorry Audrey, I mean "toosh") and update my blog.
So here ya go.
Here are some pictures to update you on our life lately. Keep in mind that these pictures are totally in the wrong order!


The kids and I went with Amma up to Idyllwild (back in April)

I have mentioned before that Wylie is a thumb sucker...but now, as you can see, he is a double-fisted, eyelash rubbing, thumb sucker.






Audrey decided that she wanted to get her ears pierced...

even though I told her it was gonna feel like getting a shot in her ears.
As you can see she was very excited when we got there!
Then she realized that she wasn't too stoked to be there...and started FREAKING out...everyone in the store was staring at us!
But after it was all over and the tears had been dried, she danced out of the store, twirling her dress, singing "i'm a pretty pretty princess!" She now LOVES her sparkly earrings!





Audrey had her first dentist appointment...
No cavities!
Michael and I went for a hike in Idyllwild. We took the Devil's Slide Trail...and had a blast! It was a BEAUTIFUL day and it was great to get away!










I finished my burlap table runner (months ago)
We hung my cool lantern over the dining room table (months ago)
And my dad and I just recently made a table to go under the pictures on our entry wall (these pics are from months ago...thats why you don't see the table)




Since my last post, some of my closest friends have had babies...and ALL boys!
For some reason I don't have pictures of the babies...just of the mommies...and I'm sure they are going to hate that I put these pictures on my blog...but since you are my friends, you are fare game!
Mindy had Jake on 4-11-10
Krystina had Ryder on 4-13-10

Sarah had Stetson on 5-26-10
And Jenni had her little man Kobe...(she can count herself lucky that I don't have a picture of her in labor)






Audrey's "boyfriend" and neighbor, Hayden graduated from kindergarten.





We all decorated easter eggs at Amma and Papa's house (told you these pictures were old!)






We had a family day in Coronado at the beach.





We had another family day at the San Diego Zoo
(don't let these pictures fool you into thinking that my kids actually get along. Wylie's latest habit is shoving his sister...and I don't mean just every now and then. He does it ALL.THE.TIME. Maybe he has aggression issues...cause most of the time she doesn't even deserve it (most of the time).
Another recent habit of Wylie's is sticking his hands in his pockets...he looks like such a little man when he does it :)


Alright folks, thats all for now. I'll try to do better about blogging on a more frequent basis...but I can't make any promises cause life is CRAZY!!

3 comments:

  1. yes life..is CRAZY. sorry i havent called you still!!!! thanks for making me famous on your blog! but i MUCH more would have liked a picture of stetson instead of me! bleh! hehe love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! glad i got to see some new an updated pics of your family! you guys are adorable! i hope we'll be able to get together this summer!!! :)
    -langosta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for FINALLY putting up some pictures=) I love you guys and can't wait to see all of you on sat.
    AMY

    ReplyDelete