Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Audrey!

Saturday we celebrated Audrey's 3rd birthday with some of our family and closest friends. Since Audrey is infatuated with the color pink, we of course had a PINK party. Here are several pics from our shin-dig!

Audrey and "Amma"
Wylie supported his sister by dressing in pink...what a nice brother! I'm sure he'll be thrilled when he's older ;)
Our sweet Miss Nancy...
Putting together our pink spread...
Chuck, Mindy and Paula with the kiddos
Debbie, Kierstyn, Jenni and Bailey
Our pink little family
Audrey is still learning how to blow so it took a while for her to get all 3 candlesReal men wear PINK! Kristi and Zach with our little man...(as you can see, Wylie didn't get put down once the entire day! He loved it!)
Auntie Sara with a tired little chunk on her lap. Wheeeww, what a day!

4 comments:

  1. I love your kids, they're way too cute. I noticed though an important picture was missing, one of me holding Sr. Wiley sucking his thumb. I'm just saying.
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much Better. The picture of he and Kristi is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Happy Birthday!! Isn't it crazy she is 3 already?? Sammie is in 2 weeks and I am sad. My last baby is not a baby anymore. I need to come and hold yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable. Very impressive that even Daddy supported his little girl's pink theme! What a sweet little family you have Steph.

    ReplyDelete