Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy (belated) Father's Day!

We were out of town on Father's Day so this post is a little late!

Here is a pic of my precious kiddos with their precious daddy...

I love you Michael! Thanks for being such a wonderful father to Audrey and Wylie! They are so lucky to have you to laugh with, play with, and learn from! A relationship between a child and their father is SO important, and our kids will NEVER have reason to question your love for them!

...and Dad, I am so grateful for the relationship that we share! I couldn't have asked for a better father...you mean the world to me! Thanks for being such a great dad and Papa! We sure do miss you! In fact, Audrey told me this morning that she wanted to call you and tell you that she was eating your cereal...and then she went on to do her (very good) Papa impersonation. It makes me laugh every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment