Monday, June 8, 2009

Audrey is a crack-up!

I have received a few emails today from Miss Nancy, telling me funny little things that Audrey has said throughout the day. Just thought I'd share...

Her first email said:
Audrey is drawing a picture of her family. She said "I am going to draw a sister because I don't want a brother anymore". I asked her, where would Wylie go, where would he be? Wouldn't you miss him? She said, he will be at your house and I will see him every day at YOUR house.

Her next email said:
Audrey!...She is funny. She is walking around with a pink play cell phone and talking to you. She brought me the phone and said "do you want to talk to my mommy"? I said, I can talk to her when she picks you up later...she said "here, I will put you on speaker phone"! I am still laughing!!! Yes, I did speak to you on speaker!!!
She is still talking to you and said "mommy, can you hear me now, I miss you sooo much"!! Oh, that little girl!
Thank you for sharing your babies with me. I am so blessed.
Love, Miss Nancy

Ahhh, she is too funny! Thanks for sharing these special little moments, Miss Nancy! Keep 'em coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment