Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Happy 37th Anniversary, Mom and Dad!
I love you guys and I am so thankful for the example you have set of what a wonderful marriage looks like. I know marriage isn't always easy but you have honored the promise that you made to God and to each other 37 years ago. By watching your relationship, you have taught me that a healthy marriage requires love, compromise, communication, forgiveness...and a lot of prayer (especially once kids are thrown in the mix!)
HERE'S TO ANOTHER 37 YEARS!
(ok, I might be pushing it just a little...but I want you to live a LONG time :)
Oh...and I hope this picture is ok. I had to search through 4 years of photos for a pic of just the 2 of you. I didn't think you'd want a full-body shot of you in your swimsuits floating around on the internet (plus I didn't want to blind anyone with dad's glowing skin) so I cropped it :) Hope your anniversary is as wonderful as a day on a Grand Cayman beach! Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment