Friday, May 29, 2009

One of my favorite pics...


I was just looking through all the pictures on my computer and came across this one. It was taken 6 days after Wylie was born. I can't believe how quickly the last 9 months have flown by! I still remember Michael and I trying to prep Audrey for her new little brother to be born. We would read her books every night about having a new baby and becoming a big sister. Well, I have to say that she has adjusted VERY well! She is amazing with him and loves him to pieces! She always says "I'm Wy-yee's yittle mommy"...she takes such good care of him! And MY, how my little man has changed! When he was born, he was skinny, dark-haired, and tan (cause he was slightly jaundice)...and now, well, lets just say he's not skinny anymore and his skin is a glowing shade of ivory :)
I can't put into words how much I love these kiddos! As you mamas know, it is the most amazing feeling in the world! I am SO blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment