Wednesday, May 6, 2009

DIY weekend

I have a few pictures from last weekend to post. We were very busy throughout the weekend shopping around for new plants and then gardening in the front yard. We have a major sprinkler issue, so thats why we still don't have our plants in front of the courtyard. Michael did a lot of hard work...awesome job, babe!
While he was working in the yard on Sunday afternoon, I was refinishing an old school desk that we got from Michael's parents. It used to be turquoise but that didn't really work in the living room so I gave it a face lift. Audrey loves coloring so I thought this would be the perfect place for her to create a masterpiece!
I don't really have a story for this picture, other than its the most recent of Wylie. I love his big slobbery smile!

I'm excited about Mother's Day this weekend! Michael has planned a family day for saturday and then we're gonna hang out with our extended family after church on Sunday. Wylie is getting dedicated at church on Sunday...should be a good weekend! :D

1 comment: