Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"EIGHT"

Alrighty...I was "tagged" by Sarah to do this, so here it goes!

Eight things I look forward to...
1. September 27th-October 4th! I'm going on a cruise w the hubby! Just the 2 of us...yeah!
2. Finish decorating our home office
3. My bell's palsey going away! (wishful thinking)
4. Our 6th anniversary next month. We're going to Glen Ivy for the day. SO relaxing!
5. Getting a jacuzzi in the back yard (maybe when its closer to winter time)
6. Wylie learning to walk
7. Days together as a family
8. Seeing my parents when they come out for Wylie's bday

Eight things I did yesterday...
1. Drove thru starbucks 
2. Went to work
3. Was given (actually loaned) a nice Mac so I can do design for our church from home. It has a HUGE screen! (my neighbors can probably read what I'm typing right now ;)
4. Ate frozen yogurt for dinner after the kids went to bed (don't tell Audrey!)
5. Watched that Brad Pitt "Benjamin Button" movie with the hubby. It was good but SO long!
6. K, I ran out of things that I did yesterday so I've moving on to today. I took Audrey and Wylie to our friend Emily's house for Audrey's 2nd swim lesson. 
7. Instead of laying down while the kids were napping (like I had wanted to), I spent about 3 hours trying to get all adjusted to this new computer and trying to get the darn printer to work.
8. Had a yummy spaghetti dinner with the fam.


Eight things I wish I could do...
1. Be organized enough to ALWAYS have balanced meals every night (I copied this one from Sarah)
2. Enjoy cooking
3. relax more often
4. Decorate without having to pay for anything
5. Get a travel trailer (one day! Can't wait for those fun family trips!)
6. Have summers off with my husband and kids (like you lucky teachers...so not fair!)
7. Enjoy exercise
8. Live in the same town as all of my family and friends (I miss you all!)

8 Shows I Watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. So you think you can dance
3. American Idol
4. Jon and Kate Plus 8 (so sad...I think those 2 just gave up!)
5. Amazing Race
6. Private Practice
7. One tree hill
8. Anything that is on HGTV

I tag Heidi K. and Quinn! Get to it girls!!!

1 comment: