Friday, July 10, 2009

Fun Day!

I had a FUN day off yesterday with the kids!
In the morning, while Wylie was napping, Audrey and I made some fabulous blueberry muffins. Ahhh, I'm so proud...my little lady is turning into a "domestic diva" just like her mommy :) HAHA...yeah right!
Then we headed over to my friend Lindsay's house for a playdate and yummy lunch. Lindsay and I were great friends in high school, so it was WONDERFUL to finally get together and catch up (it only took 10 years!). She has FOUR kids...look how cute they are! (well, her oldest daughter McKenna wasn't there...but I saw pics...she's really cute too :)
Here is Audrey playing dress-up with Kalia, David showing off his big batman muscles, and the 2 babies, Damon and Wylie. Lindsay and Joe just adopted Damon from South Korea 1 month ago. He is just a doll and a great addition to their family!
Thanks for such a fun playdate!

So after we got home, my mother-in-law came over and she and I put together a new window valance for our home office. It turned out so cute! I'll take pics soon.

So, it was a very busy day but it sure was fun-filled! Hope you all have a GREAT weekend! Not really sure what we're gonna do but I can't wait to spend time with my cute lil' family!

No comments:

Post a Comment