Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pics, Pics and MORE Pics

K, so my mom just sent over several pics from their visit with us, as well as their trip to Alaska. Just thought I'd share!

Audrey having fun at Papa's expense:Daddy enjoying the sprinklers with the kiddos...
...although Audrey wasn't too sure about the whole experience. She didn't move from this spot!Turns out my kids are really nice when you give them frozen yogurt :)
Jammy time...
Like I said in my last post, a few weeks ago Wylie was JUST about to start walking...what happened?!
Looks like Audrey took over Wylie's new toy...
and someone wasn't too happy about it!
Grammy wanted to take a picture of us dancing, but obviously Audrey didn't want mommy to dance with her! Am I too old or something? I mean, look at that form!...like a swan!
We were able to get together with a lot of family while my parents were out. Here are Mema and Papa with all their grandkids (except Corey) and great-grandkids (including Jerry-Dog)My immediate fam (minus the hubby...he was working) Oh, and of course I put dad to work while he was visiting...but this time I was his assistant. I had come up with an idea for a project and...well, you'll have to check the next post to see how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment