Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pics (continued)

Here are my parents along with Pat and Howard Ours, enjoying the beautiful Alaska scenery. Don't they look so proper and refined...
until you see these pictures!This is my personal favorite! HAHA...I love you Howard (please don't hate me for posting this!)
On friday night, we enjoyed a date night with Sarah and Troy Sherman. We had a blast at the Angels game (actually I had a blast talking...I hardly saw any of the game...go figure).
Loved the fireworks at the end!
Saturday we went to a little Kids Museum in town...
Here is Michael living his dream of being a police officer
Thats one cute chick!
Audrey and Mama putting on the fireman boots. I thought it was fun till Michael reminded me of all the other nasty feet that had been in the boots before mine...YUCK!
Here is my little man on the grocery scale (they have a cute little exhibit where kids can pretend they're grocery shopping)
Later that evening, outside enjoying the cooler weather
Sister and Brother...
And here is the project that I made with my dad, out on our back patio...although it still needs another coat of paint. What'cha think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment