Friday, September 11, 2009

Since my last post...
- My parents left :( Although they didn't go straight back home. They took off on an Alaskan vacation (just a tad bit jealous)
- Wylie had his official 1st birthday
- Wylie stopped nursing (moment of silence please...Mommy is still adjusting to this one...I feel like they go from babies to kids when I'm done nursing :(
- I turned 28
- Wylie got ALL of his 1-year shots and I had to take him to get his blood drawn (on my birthday). Turns out he's slightly anemic.
- Wylie got sick (and Audrey got it a little bit too)
- They got me sick (UGH! Not fun!) We're hoping that dad can steer clear!
- Wylie bashed his lip on sister's bed. Blood went everywhere. Now he's fine but he looks like he got sucker-punched.

We're still waiting for little man to start walking. It seemed like he was SO close a couple of weeks ago but I guess he's decided that crawling suits him just fine for the time being. Same with talking...a while back he was saying Mama and Dada but now he has resorted to some sort of caveman-like grunt. Although he is waving, clapping and pointing a lot now. As soon as I got him up yesterday morning, he told me exactly where to go by pointing the entire way to the kitchen. Food is his #1 priority lately!

I've been really bad about taking pictures lately but here are a few that I haven't posted...and I actually have some on my other computer that I need to post too...put it on the to-do list!

Here's a pic of papa and Audrey when my parent's were here. We went out to lunch and Audrey decided to throw a major hissy-fit and my dad took her outside to give her a "talkin-to." It kinda gave me flash backs of being a little girl and getting in trouble...scary! (this picture is pre-hissy-fit)

All the little kids sang up on the stage at church 2 sundays ago...it was very cute. Audrey didn't really sing though...she just wanted to stand there and twirl her dress and pose for pictures...such a princess!

Here's a pic of Miss Nancy and the kids at the park last week. We met up on thursday morning and she did a cute little project with the kids and read them a story...she's just too wonderful!

And you can tell by the sweat on Audrey's head, it was a REALLY hot morning! I'm ready for cooler weather! (don't worry, the car wasn't in motion when I took this picture. she had just crawled in her seat and hadn't got all strapped in yet)

1 comment:

  1. HasnT food always been Wylie's #1 priority? I'm just saying!

    ReplyDelete