Friday, October 16, 2009

Family Day

Ok, I know its almost the weekend again but I've been slacking and still need to post pictures from last Saturday. We had a fun family day...just the 4 of us. We drove out to one of our favorite places to hang out with the kids...we had fun feeding the ducks, taking a walk around the lake, and to our surprise, there was a Harvest Fair going on with a petting zoo, pony rides, etc. It was so much fun! and the best part is that everything was free! Love that! (especially for someone who NEVER carries cash)
Wylie was a little iffy of the animals but he was good as long as I was holding him.
Audrey loved riding the ponies!
And afterwards, with sleepy/cranky kids in tow, we took a trip to Home Goods. I've never been there before but have heard that they have great prices...and I they do! We got this cute candle holder on clearance! I already had the river rocks in the previous centerpiece so I just put those in there for kicks...I like it! I think I want to add a few more candle holders or vases around it...but we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. where is this place you went? how fun!!! and I cant believe you havent been to home goods...isnt it awesome?? we have a HUGE one in Irvine that i LOVE!

    ReplyDelete