Thursday, October 22, 2009

Its sheet changing day at the Sullivan's!
Not that this is normally an exciting event but this morning it was pretty darn hysterical!
First I uneventfully changed the sheets in the kids rooms, before heading to our room. This was the last room to tackle and I needed to do it quickly since it was Wylie's nap time and he was running out of steam. So I stripped the bed and threw all the dirty sheets on the floor in a pile, then I left the room to go get the clean set of sheets from the hall cupboard, and when I came back in the room, this is what I found...
Ok so first I must admit that I've always had a love for dogs, but even more than that, I've always had a love for torturing dogs (in a playful way). As a kid, instead of dressing my dolls, I would dress my dog Taffy in my bathing suits...now that I think of it, its kinda disgusting, but I always thought it was the most hysterical thing...like once she was dressed I thought it was so funny that I had to sit down so I wouldn't wet myself cause I was laughing so hard...
Flash forward to this morning and its like I was a kid again. I saw Audrey wrapping the dogs in the sheets and both of us were laughing uncontrollably!
I'm sure a good mother would have stopped her, but instead I just jumped in to help!
Wylie wasn't quite sure what to think of all the commotion...he just wanted to take a nap
Although this could have gone on all morning, I thought the dogs had been put through enough so we gave it a rest...
but then of course it was time for the dogs to take all of their aggressions out, so they wrestled each other for the next several minutes.
And FINALLY the sheets were on, the bed was made, and Wylie got his nap!
PHEW!

1 comment: