Friday, January 16, 2009

Another Play Date

Yesterday, on my day off, Audrey, Wylie and I had our friends Jenni and Debbie over, along with their girls Bailey and Kierstyn. Its always nice to get together with other mamas and talk about life, kids, husbands, etc. Play dates are always fun...especially when they end in a trip to In-N-Out! Thanks for a fun day girls!



I think the girls had a better time playing Hide & Seek in the cupboards than actually playing with the toys!



Here's a pic of Debbie holding Wylie...catching the never-ending stream of drool that comes from that boy's mouth.

4 comments:

  1. i just want to say you are doing GREAT with the blogging..WAY better than i ever have. i have been so down and out with lucy that i check my email and thats about it! ugh! i cant wait for sickness to end

    ReplyDelete
  2. why doesnt it say i left my comment? thats weird. I LOVE YOUR HEADER! if i only knew half of what you did about that kind of stuff..lol..we have photoshop too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had such a great time yesterday!
    Gosh your pages looks GREAT! I need to work on mine.
    LOL
    Love you lots Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie- this is cousin Amanda. Your kids are so cute! I have a blog too- for like 5 years!

    http://mommyfiles.blogspot.com

    Love that I can get an update on you guys!

    ReplyDelete