Friday, January 23, 2009

Chuck and Mindy

We had a good day yesterday, visiting with friends! Since I had the day off, the kids and I went over to see our friends Chuck and Mindy and as always, we had a lot of fun with them. I know that Audrey loves all the attention she gets from them!
Chuck was even generous enough to share his yogurt with her :) Of course she had to have the pink kind...she is obsessed with that color! (just a side note, sometimes she won't even eat the blue and green pieces of trix cereal because those are BOY colors...and in her words, "I don't yike boys!")
Of course she'll make an exception to that statement if a boy is willing to give her food!


Nice Hair Wylie!

I want to wish you guys a happy 1st anniversary! Your wedding was beautiful and I have wonderful memories of that day (except for the fact that I could barely breath, trying to squeeze my pregnant body in that small dress!) Anyway, we love you both!

2 comments:

  1. whooa the color of your bridesmaid dress is either red..or the burnt orangish red like you LOVE! you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun when you were here... oh and I'm so very proud of Wylie's milestone with the rice cereal! :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete