Monday, January 26, 2009

My family...

Ohhh, its monday...why do the weekends have to go by SO fast? We had a good weekend, but ya know, they're just never long enough! One thing that was wonderful about this weekend is that Michael and I got to go out on a date on Saturday night! We went to dinner and a movie and had a great time while the kids were at grandma and grandpa's house. For those of you who don't have kids yet, I'm sure you get to enjoy the luxury of a date night much more often than we do, and just so you know, I'm a little jealous! ;)

So, I just want to take a second and talk about my family. First of all, look at this picture above...how precious are my boys! This was taken last night after Michael gave Wylie his bath. Usually I am the one to bathe Wylie (and Michael takes Audrey) but I wasn't really feeling well, so he took over.
Last night (before bath time) Michael and Audrey were playing 'chase' around the house...they were having a blast! When Audrey was chasing after Michael, he would run ahead and hide behind something, then jump out and scare her...which she LOVES! It really is hysterical to watch! She loves her daddy...and she definitely is his mini-me!
Speaking of hysterical, Wylie thinks his sister is so funny! Every now and then, Audrey will do something that makes Wylie laugh so hard...like last night she was singing "If you're happy and you know it, pat your head" and everytime she would pat her head, Wylie would just crack up laughing! Nothing makes me happier than hearing sweet laughter coming from my happy kids!
Now to my hubby...Michael, you are such and amazing father and husband! Thank you for this beautiful family that you have given me...I feel so blessed! You do SO much for us and we love you for it! You are my best friend and I love you, my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment