Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sassy Girl!


So I didn't think that I had anything to blog about today until I remembered something that Audrey said the other day...

We were all getting ready for church on Sunday morning, when I said something to Audrey and she responded with "I don't care...it's not my problem!"
(Gasp!)
Where in the world did my 2 yr. old (ok, almost 3) learn this phrase? I don't really think she knew what she was saying, but still, HELLO! When I heard this, all I could picture is her as a teenager, rolling her eyes at me and saying the exact same thing (yes mom, I know you're laughing now and saying "what goes around, comes around!")

Wow, my little girl certainly is growing up!

(p.s. If anyone reading this blog is responsible for teaching her this phrase, you should be ashamed of yourself!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! OMG!!! I can totally picture myself going through the exact same thing any time now!!! LOL!

    Gotta love the Sassyness!!

    :O)

    ReplyDelete