Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Here we go!

Ok, so obviously this is my first blog and I really haven't figured everything out yet but I figure that I'll learn as I go.

This weekend, Michael and I took on a 'marriage enrichment' project...we built a swingset for our kids. WOW, what a job! After MANY long hours, a lot of sweat, and a few blisters, we did it! We had a great time working together! Audrey had a blast playing on it last night with her 'lil boyfriend Hayden from across the street.
Here are a couple of pictures...






I'll post more soon of the completed project. We put mulch on the ground so it looks a lot better now.


Here is a picture of Wylie after we finished at 6:30 last night. He obviously had enough of the excitement!



Here is a recent pic of my cute kiddos :)

3 comments:

  1. you are sooo daring!! great post! now i want to see a header! i need to work on using photoshop to make a cute header as well! next time we come over we will have to use the swing set too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, I can't wait to come over and swing...ok, so I won't be swinging as much as breaking the swingset. I really thought that picture of Wiley was Audrey for a second.
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me want to build a swing set for Charlie! Well, maybe it makes me want to ask Dave to build it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete