Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Getting to know your friends: 2009 Edition

1. What time did you get up this morning? 4:45am...I know, its just wrong!
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw? 7 Pounds
4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cinnamon Toast Crunch
6. What is your middle name? Deann
7. What food do you dislike? broccoli
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Umm...I just listen to whatever is on the radio
9. What kind of car do you drive? Honda CRV
10. Favorite sandwich? Club
11. What characteristic do you despise? When people don't follow through with their commitments
12. Favorite item of clothing? flip-flops
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Greece
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Gap
15. Where would you retire to? Maui
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? The last 2 birthdays I have had a blast going out to dinner with my closest friends and my hubby.
17. Favorite sport to watch? Gymnastics (if you consider that a sport)
18. Furthest place you are sending this? probably New Mexico
19. Person you expect to send it back first? Sarah
20. When is your birthday? September 1, 1981
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning
22. What is your shoe size? 7
23. Pets? 2 Golden Retrievers, Sully and Mia
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I'm really tired (remember, I was up at 4:45!)
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A Veterinarian (then I realized that I don't particularly enjoy science)
26. How are you today? Umm, tired
27. What is your favorite candy? Reeses Pieces
28. What is your favorite flower? Leonida Roses (our wedding flowers)
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to; Late in the year when I am done nursing and can vacation with Michael
30. What is your favorite pastime? Sleeping
31. What are you listening to right now? Chris Daughtery is on the radio
32. What was the last thing you ate? Rice cakes and reeses pieces...weird combination, I know, but I got hungry before I went to bed last night
33. Do you wish on stars? Nah, I pray to the maker of the stars!
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? a cinnamony-burnt orange color (not a big surprise for those of you who have been to my house)
35. How is the weather right now? Rainy
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? My dad...Love you dad!
37. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke
38. Favorite restaurant? The Melting Pot
39. Real hair color? a nasty Brown color
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Super Mario Brothers on my Nintendo...I was really good!
41. Summer or winter? Hmm, I think summer, as long as we have access to a pool.
42. Hugs or kisses? Kisses! My kids and hubby have the most kissable lips!
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? CHOCOLATE
44. Coffee or tea? Coffee (actually a caramel frappuccino)
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? Oh, I would be delighted!
46. When was the last time you cried? I can't even remember, so not recently...and usually I'm pretty emotional
47. What is under your bed? Usually my dogs sleep under there
48. What did you do last night? My hubby made dinner, I went and got acupuncture, came home and put the kids to bed, and we watched desperate housewives (on the DVR) then american idol
49. What are you afraid of? Opening the biscuit can...I hate when it pops! Oh and I hate eels too. I think they are from Satan.
50. Salty or sweet? Before 8pm Salty, after 8pm Sweet
51. How many keys on your key ring? 6 but I don't know what half of them go to
52. How many years at your current job? 5 in April
53. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
54. How many towns have you lived in? 4
55. What did you do today? Got up and came to work
56. Do you make friends easily? I think so

1 comment:

  1. k i will hopefully be the first one to do it. WE ARE TOO ALIKE. i was cracking up at this survey! you will have to read mine and see how many answers are similar or the same. i ..waking up at 445am like you..have to go to bed soon so i will do the survey tomorrow!!! :) love you!

    ReplyDelete